Friday, August 20, 2010

Bread...Finally.

Bread and I have a love/hate relationship. I love to make it, but it hates me. It never rises. It is always yummy...but a bit brick like. I have been ranting to anyone that will listen about my bread making woes. My new friend Shelly came to my rescue and sent me a video link and a recipe that changed my life. Okay...well maybe it didn't change my life...but I finally made a yummy loaf of bread that ACTUALLY looks like bread! And...wait for it...it is whole wheat. Holy smokes...I am amazing. ;)
This is the only pic I got. A finished product. My earlier attemtps failed...so I gave up on the process pics. But click on the link for the recipe and a video tutorial.
Now for the recipe...

http://everydayfoodstorage.net/2010/07/07/back-to-basics-wheat-make-your-own-delicious-home-made-bread/food-storage-recipes

There is a great print-out for the recipe. It works really good and it is sooo yummy!

1 comments:

The Ottesens

If you have a little girl, she could be Little Bo Pink. How clever.

I want some of this bread. You should make some at Thanksgiving. Put it on the menu list. ;)

Post a Comment