Monday, August 30, 2010

Adventure...at the Drive In!!

I have not been to a drive in movie in FOREVER. Literally...I think it has been about 15 years. The last one I went to was when Mr. Bo and I were dating...a lifetime ago. Mr. Bo has been talking about going since we moved here, but I have been putting it off. I don't really know why I didn't jump at the chance. So we packed up the car and drove down to the Van Buren Drive In Movie. Bo Blue loved it! He loved sitting in the car to watch a movie. We put the seats down, and made a bed out of the back. It was so cute to see him so excited. And of course...we made popcorn to take with us. The buttery-salty kind that you just can't get enough of. Oh...so good
I was trying to get this really cool, pensive shot of Mr. Bo looking at the screen. Didn't work. Turns out...I am not that artsy.
Little Bo Blue loving the "back seat bed."
Oh yeah. (Pre-butter...I was in a hurry! :) )
Me and Little Bo Blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment