Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

I am on a cookie kick.  I keep thinking I will switch to a pie kick, because it is Thanksgiving this week...but no.  I just want to make cookies.  There are so many good ones out there, and I have this need to try all of them.  I am going to be chubby forever.  :(  But I do get to eat yummy cookies along the way, so... :). 

These cookies are made with Chocolate pudding mix...they are so yummy.  They taste brown-sugarery.  (Yes...I just made that a word...sugarery.)  Try em'.  You'll like em'.

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup softened butter
1/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
1 pkg (serves 4)  instant chocolate pudding
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
6 oz chocolate chips
6 oz butterscotch chips
1 c chopped nuts (optional)

Combine butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla in a large mixer.  Beat until smooth.  Add eggs. IN a seperate bowl, mix flour and baking soda.  Gradually add flour and baking soda mixture to wet ingredients. Stir in chips and nuts.  Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.  Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe by Tanya Michaels

0 comments:

Post a Comment